Wednesday, December 15, 2010

CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE!!

Well hello there gingerbread man... I miss you January through November...
I wonder if people realize what Christmas is really about. The love and family and the Celebration of life. I hope during this holiday season people don't get caught up in politics or the must get gifts fever that seems to strike. My greatest fear is that the Holiday season ( Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years) will come around and in all the black friday, presents, and resolutions that i will forget what the real reason of the season is. Love & Family. This is the time of year that people try to reach out to others, at least they used to. I hope the spirit of giving is not a forgotten spirit. I also hope that people take time to really enjoy eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment